Warning: include_once(../../pilotsite/includes/header2.php) [function.include-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/godaddyExodus/christembassy.org_2/public_html/en/blog/wp-content/themes/default/header.php on line 256

Warning: include_once() [function.include]: Failed opening '../../pilotsite/includes/header2.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/share/pear:/usr/share/phpclasses:/usr/share/mysharedapps') in /home/godaddyExodus/christembassy.org_2/public_html/en/blog/wp-content/themes/default/header.php on line 256

CRITICISMS AND PERSECUTIONS

..:: Quick Links ::..

“Remember the word that I said unto you, The servant is not greater than his lord. If they have persecuted me, they will also persecute you; if they have kept my saying, they will keep yours also” (John 15:20).

Woe unto you, when all men shall speak well of you! for so did their fathers to the false prophets (Luke 6:26).

Testimonies and praise reports pour daily into our offices from different parts of the world, telling of the impact Pastor Chris’ ministry is having on people’s lives. We want to use this medium to thank those who call in and send their e-mails to share with us and the rest of world what God has done for them.

However, as the Lord Jesus said in the scriptures above and as should be expected, every leader (particularly one called and anointed by God for a unique purpose) will always face criticisms. In fact you should be more concerned when all men speak well of you.

While we welcome constructive criticisms, unfortunately, some criticisms have been destructive, malicious and mischievous attempts by people who have taken it upon themselves to attack Pastor Chris and the ministry. Most of their opinions are biased, baseless and misinformed, and purposely so, because they neither believe in nor understand what we’re doing, largely due to their ignorance of God’s Word and the manifestations of the Spirit. They merely want to attack and mislead the ignorant. Moreover, many of these critics are people who want to forcefully assert themselves, their reasoning and opinions on others, and that is neither right nor acceptable, particularly because they’re unscriptural.

Healing Miracles Today

One of such claims is that there are no more healing miracles in the Church today. This is false and misleading. Firstly, Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today and forever. He is still healing people today like He did in Bible days. In addition, Christianity will be just another dead religion without miracles, but thank God it’s not, and we can expect and experience miracles today. In fact, you can’t be a Christian if you don’t believe in miracles.

Some go as far as saying that the healing miracles that take place in the ministry of Pastor Chris are staged, and people are paid to falsely demonstrate healing. This is absolutely untrue. How many thousands of people can you possibly pay? How much can you pay someone to become blind or crippled or deaf? How much can you pay a mother to make her child lame at birth just because of money? It’s simply preposterous! Then, of course, you’ll have to pay the doctors and nurses who test them before and after, and possibly their families and friends who come to testify with them. The way some of these critics go about it you can’t help but feel that the real issue is not whether the miracles are real or fake, but that they haven’t learnt to deal with the reality of seeing someone else experience what they have always wanted in their own lives. Who wouldn’t want his mother who’s suffered a stroke to get healed and live normally again? Who wouldn’t want his crippled son healed and playing football? Truth is, they know the miracles are real, but they are incensed that the miracles, signs and wonders aren’t happening where they are. So they’re stuck in this dilemma where they want something, but are too proud to ask the one who has it to show them what to do to get it.

It’s not also correct to claim healing miracles are not real because someone lost his healing. Just as it’s possible for someone to backslide if he doesn’t stay in the Word of God, it’s also possible for someone to lose his healing if he doesn’t stay in the Word that can keep him in health. This is one reason we take time in the Healing School of Christ Embassy to teach people the Word and the principles of the Kingdom so they can retain their healing by themselves.

Unfortunately, some news reporters and tabloids have made themselves available as instruments in the hands of mischievous people to practice the basest kind of yellow journalism and try to blackmail the Church. But they can’t and will never succeed. Of such tabloids is one Sowetan Newspaper that created and published laughable fabrications claiming Pastor Chris paid people to pretend they were sick and received healing at the healing school and ministry programs. Incidentally, Sowetan has, over the years, had the infamous reputation of making up false stories to attract the public and boost its sales. Sowetan, like some other tabloids, published their false accusations as conclusions (without ever giving the “accused” any opportunity to tell his side in defense or response). They assumed there will be no rebuttal from us because they know that as a ministry, we maintain a policy of not responding to critics. But what they fail to realize is that well-meaning and intelligent people can see through their falsehood.

Some attack Pastor Chris’ teachings, claiming they are false, unbiblical, but all that after listening to just a 30-minute message. But how can you listen to a 30-minute message, take it out of context and run off on tangent with your own far-fetched conclusions. This is the same error they make with the Word of God; they take scriptures out of context and come away with the wrong perception. How can you listen to a man once for just 30 minutes and conclude what he’s all about? This comes as no big surprise though, for certain followers of Christ, after listening to His teachings, left Him because they said His sayings were too hard to accept. But those who stayed with Him and kept listening to His message received understanding.

You can’t judge the entire Bible by merely reading one book or few verses of scripture here and there. In the same way you can’t judge a minister by listening to one 30-minute message. You’ve got to listen to him several times in several teachings in order to get a clear grasp of his message, his vision, who he is and what he’s all about. Then you can begin to understand the essence of his teachings. Any true believer who listens to Pastor Chris’ teachings without bias, can give only one answer when asked, “Who does he point people to in his messages and who is the object of his deepest affections?”—none other than the Lord Jesus Christ!

Persecutions for Christ and The Gospel’s Sake

Criticisms of ministers like Pastor Chris are almost always hinged on unfounded falsehoods. His critics say his is a feel-good message that has no room for any sufferings for Christ. However, their (the critics) very existence and persistent attacks are evidence to the persecutions true ministers of the Gospel suffer. These people have tried to constitute themselves into a monitoring watchdog for the Church, but the reality is that their salvation and Christianity is suspect. They try to cast aspersions on the genuineness of others, yet we’re supposed to believe they are Christians simply because they claim they are.

One of such attempts was Sowetan’s report on The “Night of Bliss with Pastor Chris” that held at the Johannesburg stadium on the 28th of March 2008. The programme was such a huge success that it was the topic of their screaming headlines for days and weeks afterwards. Their fabricated tales were obviously orchestrated and sponsored by the same people who had tried and woefully failed to stop the programme from holding. These are people who have constituted themselves into a new wave of cyber-terrorists and information-terrorists against whom every true believer must stand firm on the truth of Christ, knowing it will always prevail.

A Word Of Advice

We strongly advise God’s people to choose the “Christian” materials they read and sites they visit carefully and by the leading of the Spirit. Read materials objectively from a Word-based perspective and don’t allow yourself be corrupted or polluted by any troublesome information.

We welcome your comments and reactions

269 Responses to “CRITICISMS AND PERSECUTIONS”

1. Pastor Chris, the anointed man of God! Tremendous teaching, amazing signs, wonders and miracles, Powerful testimonies! To Jesus be the praise, glory and honor for raising a man such as this for such a time as this!

2. pastor never be discouraged one reason why people were given mouth is to speak. naturally when a person clams 2 be swim then gues they should be friction between the water & you, if that friction dont exist then you are floting not swiming. pastor all these is an indication that you are causing confusion in the devil teritory keep it up i love you pastor cris the some to pastor Annita, Cain, Ruth, Tom, Osee etc

welly simba Zimbabwe

3. NAOMI, LONDON says:

PASTOR CHRIS, YOU HAVE TAUGHT ME THE WORD OF GOD AND THIS WORD HAS IMPACTED IN MY LIFE AS HAS NEVER BEFORE! YOU HAVE CHARGED ME TO READ THE WORD FOR MYSELF AND SURE ENOUGH, I HAVE BECOME THE WORD. I AM A TESTIMONY!! WERE IT YOUR WORD OR FALSE AS CRITICS WOULD WANT TO IMPLY, MY LIFE WOULD HAVE REMAINED THE SAME. PRAISE GOD ITS DIFFERENT. I PRAY AND LOVE YOU. GOD BLESS THE ENTIRE CHRIST EMBASSY FAMILY.

4. philip ager awando says:

Pastor,
    Discouragement is not your portion.Criticism especially negative ones will usher into the next level in Christ Jesus.Your preachings always minister to me.

5. Daniel says:

I dont understand people who criticise the ministry. They always claim that pastor chris is preaching a false message( too good to be true) but when you ask them so what is the true message of the gospel that pastor chris doesn’t preach that makes him false, THEY NEVER HAVE AN ANSWER. How can you who doesn’t know the truth say that someone is lying? I personally dont understand them, so dont they like the words they hear from Pastor Chris? The bible indeed is not to be read out of context. The religious minds will never grasp it. Thanks Pastor Chris!!

6. Olajide Olanrewaju says:

It’s simple, if they refuse to comprehend the highly-simplified message of our darling Pastor Chris - a wonderful gift from God to our generation; it therefore implies that they’re still blinded by the god of this world (satan), that is, if they are born again in the first instance. But to hear them blaspheming against miracles wrought by the finger of God, then they need to speedily seek the mercies of God and publicly apologise to Pastor Chris and the ministry at large before the wrath of God they ‘ve already invited start manifesting in their lives. Finally, to all detractors of Pastor Chris, I want you to know that dumbness could provide a better haven for ignorance than a wagging tongue.

Ola Ola - Nigeria

7. nengak yakubu says:

Just as in the days of the early disciples when Peter and John were commanded to stop the preaching of the gospel (Books Acts) but one of the revered man called Gamaliel stood up and said “Leave this men alone unless you will find yourselves fighting God”. so any person who is trying to fight pastor Chris should be careful because he/she may be directly fighting God and that will attract the wrath of God.

I’m not a member of Christ Embassy but I know that Christianity is not about fighting for God to eliminate false preachers but it is about walking in Spirit which will enables us to discern the true and false preachers. Knowing too much verses can not help us discern neither can merely observation can help us

8. charles says:

determination they say makes each day a better day, our beloved pastor you are determined to preach, teach, and touches lives and impact positively on them, please keep the flag flying no matter what you do there is no way you can satisfy the whole word. just as the bible said in the book of luke 6-26 that woe unto you when all men shall speaks well of you. thanks and may God continue to strengthen you.

9. tony-Christ embasy Accra[HIOUS FEL] says:

PASTOR AM SO HAPPY ABOUT ALL THESE PEOPLE ARE SAYING ABOUT YOU,FIRST OF ALL IT CONFIRMS OUR MASTER’S[JESUS CHRIST'S] WORDS IN JOHN 15:20.ALSO IT SHOWS HOW TRUE AND UNIQUE YOU ARE.NOW LET THE WHOLE WORLD PERSECUTE YOU,I LOVE YOU AND WILL FOREVER LOVE IN JESUS’S NAME,AMEN.GOD BLESS YOU PASTOR - 2 CORINTHIANS 4:16.

10. brenda says:

thank you ps christ you’re one pastor i can listen to all day long without getting tired. the more i listen to you the more my faith is growing. please refuse to be distracted. offence will come but woe to those through whom they come, you’re a wonder to this generation. The passion, love, confidence of the annointing on you can only be compared to our Lord Jesus Christ. While other pastors preach fear, confusion you have encouraged me to know that the Word of God in my spirit will make me what it talks about, & i am shinning & nothing can stop me nothing can hinder me ’cause i have the life of God in me. My son is a recipient of God’s miracle through your announting. I am a recepient of God’s miracle, to wean myself from the deadly medication, i have to listen to your tape over & over, even when i am sleeping it is playing into my spirit. More than three years since i receive my miracle the Word is prevailing in my body, i cling to the Word to flush out every negative information, negative satanic statistics doctors promote as if they are God.
    Even some ‘men of God’ have join in the confusion of what to eat & what not eat to stay alive, this is more a message of fear not of trust in the Holy Spirit leading & Christ in us the hope of glory. Pastor christ you’re focused in preaching faith, trust & hope in Jesus alone. you’re not the only one the enemy is attacking, my husband is constantly attacking me just because i am always listening to you i saturate my mind with your message when he walks in & i am listening to you he changes the channel this is a marriage of over 40yrs none of these things move me. he is angry because i have stopped focusing on him i am now more peaceful, calm more beautiful i am becoming who i am beholding daily, my beautiful Lord Jesus. I have made a decision to set my affections on things above, & to cling to that one thing which is needful that Mary have which cannot be taken from her. I am a stronger christian by listening to you daily morning, afternoon & night. My granddaughter calls me holy spirit grandma, the label her parents put on me, i dont care. I refuse to be negatively program. Pastor count it all joy when frustrated people talk about you. Our Lord Jesus said they hated Him for doing nothing in John 15v25 keep shinning pastor; this is your time, this is your season nothing can stop you stay blessed .
    do not publish my email & last name i do not want more trouble from my better half he is not a believer

11. ibk says:

wat this pastor has that no one can take away from him is ‘the word of God’.its the gift God graciously bestowed upon him in a unique way.
    i remember his first message i listened to on audio cassette way back 1997.my first impression was ‘why is this man talking with oyinbo accent?’ i dissaproved of it thinking it was all a gimmick. but thank God i was able to listen to the tape again at anoda time and boy was i surprised at the insight the message offered. The Holy spirit helped me look beyond the ‘aesthetics’ and i was blessed!..
    the desire for God’s word is the oxygen for our xtian existence. little wonder king david wit al the blunders he committed still qualified as a man after God’s heart, a testimony by God Himself! i ask, wat can be more fulfulling and worthwhile?
    if it was in our day that the prophet Hosea publicly married a prostitute based on a ‘mandate’ from God,wat wuld av become of the gospel he preached? again we see the folly of judging others.no doubt we all reserve the right to form opinions about any matter but if it is not done in love, we err. we are priviledged today to know that joseph in the bible did not commit the crime he was accused of by potiphar’s wife, but if you were living in his days you wuld most likely condemn him and rightly so too. but God was still God then much as He is now, so let us leave these insignificant issues and search for Him while He may still be found. for like every one of us, even pastors must work out their salvation with fear and trembling. we also forget that jesus had his own thomases and judases amongst his disciples so why is it surprising that some members do things that discredit the ministry? and last of all as an individual i believe u can only talk about someone u av had a personal relationship with, not one u view from a distance as per character.

12. ESSIEN says:

Hi Pastor,
    I want to thank you for the word that you preach. It has transformed me and my family. we cling to the TV every 9pm to listen to your message, even when i’m not around my 3 and 5 yr old children know they have to record pastor’s message for Daddy. I have been in the church all of my life, but if I had died before hearing your message, it is obvious that I would have gone to hell, but I can now boldly say that Iam heaven bound. I thank God you dont mind those of your critics because we dont mind them. Their objective is one - looking for those to send to hell, God will continue to use you to save soul for Him. Thank you and God bless you

13. Tony Edmund says:

even if the whole world says pastor’s teaching is a lie i choose to stick my life to it.what can you say about a ministry that gave visible meaning to lives were written off a meaning…pastor go ahead even if it will cost me all my belongings go ahead we are
    behind you…..i love you so much sir.

14. Rachel says:

God bless you PR. Chris my life is always lifted up when I listen
    to your messages. I admire my prayers is that I serve Gods people like you. I listent to your preaching to try and catch the annoitings as you know annointings can be caught.
    As for miracles I have no doubts for I myself was healed of tumours when I confessed the healing words in the Bible
    especially Romans 8:11 in my house!
    Pr. keep preaching and let the devil scream for we are blessed.

15. PRINCE KAY says:

I always thank God for the life of the man of God. i remmber the early years when i was to first listen to |Pastor Chris’ message…i felt like he wasnt a real man of God. there were many false things i had already listened to and believed ever before comning in contact with the materials of the annointed man of God. After the Holy Ghost opened my eyes to see Truth, i coudnt stay a day without listening to a message ofHis. ONE THING I MUST SAY ALSO, VERY IMPORTANT, IS THAT FACT THAT, I WOULD HAVE BEEN COMPLETELY DEFEATED BY THE DEVIL THROUGH THE WORKINGS OF WITCHCRAFT IF I HAD GOTTEN THE TRUTH OF THE WORD FROM HIM,
    TO KNOW THAT THE GREATER ONE WAS IN ME, AND THAT I WAS ALREADY GREATER AND HIGHER THAN SATAN.
    NOW I LIVE A LIFE THAT IS GLORIOUS AND INDEED SET ABOVE SATAN AND HIS CRONIES. THANKS BE TO THE LORD JESUS WHO HAS PREPARED ANOINTED MEN SUCH AS THIS FOR THESE TIMES TO TEACH THE REALITY OF GOD’S UNDYING WORD. GLORY TO GOD!!!!

16. Rachel says:

May God help Pr. Chris to lead such a big church like his. There are bound to be wrong people with wrong motives in such a massive church. As for Pr. Chris his massages are uplifting. May God bless him mightly.

17. jonah ollawa says:

Blindness is not only the inabilityto see with the optical eyes but the refusal of accepting the truth or struggling not to accept the truth.Pastor keep doing what you are doing because the truth is not meant for everybody.God knows His people and the truth is meant for His people to be edified.Thank you pastor we love you so much

18. Odimegwu Freeborn says:

Why would everyone want to validate the ministry of Christ embassy, who validated their own? My days in the university till now,I can’t express how emmensely i benefited from the ministry of Christ embassy precisely the WORD/MESSAGE of Pst Christ.Let the critics keep criticising and all the false news about his ministry keep flying but one thing is sure, the life giving WORD which Papa God has given him will never be taken away from him.Our Pst,please ride on, no shaking.
    FREEBORN(Casablanca Morocco)

19. S Rabie says:

I watch Ps. Christ on a Sunday on Etv (S.A.) how He perform miracle, people approached me about that, and asked me seeing that you are a Reborn Christian, what is your opinion. Firstly i said yes those thing are true, and you can only get healed or delivered if you believe, the Bible says you must come to God believing that He is, and that He is rewarder to those who diligently seek Him.Secondly we are the instruments and God is the musician, so God uses us to perform He’s work, by laying of hands and Pray for the captives,the sick etc, cause God said in Luke 10 vs 19 i will give you the powers to tremple on snakes and scorpions and nothing shall harm you.They think Ps. Chris is God and that He is the one that perform miracles. Ps. Chris has a relationship with God and He couldn’t do it without God. Like the prophets Especially Elijah he was and ordinary man like us in James 5 He prayed that it shouldnt rain, and for 3 yrs it didnt, and prayed again for rain then it rained, you see Elijah was in fellowship with God, that’s why those things happened.You see even if people reject what they see and think that it’s a hokes, if the world had excepted the word in the beginning, then they would have excepted it, now,so its very diffucult to get threw none believers cause we as people must first get touched by our 5 sensors, our sight especially,( seeing is believing and hearing is deceiving) which is still very much relevent to people. In John 4 vs 23,24 He speaks about God is a spirit and we should worship Him in Spirit and Truth.In closing Ps. Chris you are a blessed man of God and we will continue to pray for you, and may the Lord open the eyes of those that are blinded by the Faith.

God Bless
    Spencer Rabie

20. WILLIAMS says:

IN MY CHURCH I WAS CRITICIZING BECAUSE OF PASTOR CHRIS TEACHING & RHAPSODY OF REALITIES THEY SAY IS NOT A MAN OF GOD SOME SAY HIS NOT PREACHING SIN.PASTOR I DON’T CARE SO FAR A SOUL IS SAVE. PASTOR WE NEED YOU IN TENERIFE GOD SAY ANYWHERE YOU STEP IS YOURS, PASTOR THE LAND IS SICK. THANK YOU PASTOR FOR FREEING ME FROM CONDEMNATIONS. KEEP THE GOOD WORK OF JESUS. I AM FROM TENERIFE SPAIN WILLIAMS,

21. BARTH EDIMEH says:

Every second of my life is filled with praises and thankfulness to GOD ALMIGHTY for the life of The Man of GOD Pastor Chris.
    My life was completely broken down. I wouldn’t have known there could be a realistic revival and uttermost salvation. Today, I take Jesus to the public; I enjoy it so much than I thought the then darker life was the best. Thank u for being that GOD teacher for us. TRULY, THE ACCURATE TEACHING OF THE WORD OF GOD HAS PUT ME OVER IN LIFE.

22. IF PASTOR CHRIS YOU HAD NO CRITICS I WOULD NOT BELIEVE IN YOU.THE DEVIL MUST BE MAD AT WHAT YOU ARE DOING….INFACT IF THERE IS NO OPPOSITION TO YOUR MINISTRY KNOW YOU ARE COMPROMISING WITH THE DEVIL…..SINCE WHEN DID YOUR ENEMY SEND YOU A CHRISTMAS CARD?

23. deledavis says:

THIS SECTION OF “CRITICISMS AND PERSECUTIONS” IS IRRELEVANT AND NOT REALLY NECESSARY BECAUSE WE HAVEN`T ENOUGH TIME.
    PASTOR CHRIS, YOU ARE THE MAN AND GOD IS WITH YOU; AM NOT JUST SAYING IT, IT IS OBVIOUS AND EVIDENT. YOU ARE ON THE HIGHWAY, PLEASE NO LOTTERING, NO WAITING, NO LOOKING BACK. GOD BLESS YOU. Bern-Switzerland

24. Those criticising Christ Embassy or our Amiable Rev. Chris are doing so at their own peril as the Bible is very clear on that! All I know is that Our Man Of God is touching and changing Lives.You can see the great impact that this great Ministry is making world-Wide:Giving meaning to the lives of people (especially youths between the ages of 10 and 30).
    For all I care, the more the criticisms,the more the growth of the ministry and the the more popular our Spiritual Father (Rev.Chris).
    Ride on, Pastor for We are not moved by what we see or feel!

25. Trevor Nkuna South Africa says:

As prophets of old where send to those generation Pastor Chris has been send to our generation,God has put so much in him for us.what has been revealed to him some 20 years ago others are only trying to preach it now.

26. Rawlings says:

Dear master(pastor chris) If every Pastor in the world today will teach like u then, there wouldn’t be Poverty, Laziness, and suffering in this world. i am a living witness. The life of giving u taught me when i was i Nigeria, has turn my live to GREATNESS. what people many Nigerians could not achieve in 6,7,8years in India, pastor, i am achiving it in 7mouths of been in idia. Seven fold increase have been manifasting in every aspect of my life here in India. Let them say.men of good will knows that you are a master and Heaven knows that you are a HERO. Shine on and let the name of God be priase for your sake. Thanks (Bro, cyril A. Rawlings, Presently in India)

27. Gustav Zulu says:

Personally i believe that such criticism are unfounded, luaghable…they deserve no comment. Anyone who has logic, sane…is able to see that the man himself, Pastor Chris is no fake. The power of God is upon him. If i were Pastor Chris…such comments would make me to be convinced for real that one is a threat in the so-called kingdom of darkness. Pastor Chris we will pray for you, for as long as we are here on earth. You genuine, you possess the power from the Most High…work the fields….and God will not only reward you in eternity, but on earth as well.

28. Pst Henry Nkosi says:

The Gospel of Jesus Christ is real and it works for me and through the preaching of God’s Word by the man of God Rev.Chris Oyakhilome PhD I’ve learned and saw that God is the same yesterday,today and forever.I believe that if those criticising Rev Oyakhilome had God’s Wisdom they wouldn’t criticise because they would see that Jesus is the same yesterday,today and forever[Heb 13:8].

29. sam says:

Pst.Chris,I am not a member of your church but i have been reading and listening to your messages in various formats for years.They have been a source of blessing and encouragement to me and i have encouraged others with the same words with outstanding results.Please never allow satan to play you into his trap.Keep preaching the WORD.If the devil is showing concern about your message then you must be a threat to him and his wicked and dying kingdom.Its as simple as that! Dont forget its a spiritual war and the devil is deploying all forms of discouragement but JESUS said to Peter,I have prayed for you that your faith fail not.Take it as a message for you. This statement is timely and it will be helpful to the body of Christ if you keep moving on inspite of the barrage of attacks from the pit of hell and her representatives in human form here on earth.May JESUS Himself be your GUIDE.Do not forget the travails of men like Kenneth Hagin,E.W.Kenyon,Kenneth Copeland, T.L.Osborn ,Billy Graham and a host of others who faced or are still facing these same critcisms but were not and are not deterred from the preaching of this TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE NEWS (The Gospels) You shall succeed in life and ministry in JESUS name. Amen

30. Ebele Okeke. Onitsha -Nigeria says:

My sweet Pastor,dont mind them.They are admiring you.Continue to subdue kingdoms and nation.Thats the impart felt. Soon, just very soon,they will join us to carry the contagious gospel message of our Lord Jesus since they have shown interest in us.We have taken over.

31. Praise the lord,thank you Pastor for such wonderful message , u a truly a gift to world .I have come to know Jesus thru u .Thank Pastor Chris , Pastor Ken .God himself called into the ministry

32. Tatenda S Mvuri says:

Ps Chris i havent seen you live as in person but your teaching and yr ministry changed my life. i am happier and understand more of who i am. thank you for telling it like it is. as for criticism let the tok, at the end they will come to Chr Embassy for your word. do not look back. you are at another level already.
    Ps Chris u r beautiful. Continue speaking the word of God with boldness. where would i be without yr teachings. Keep it up
    u rock!

33. Pst Tayo Adekunle, (Lagos Zone 4) says:

When a man exalts himself above God, one of the first sign is pride and negative thoughts towards another man. Pst Chris has never for once, been against another person for my over 12 years in the ministry.

This is a sign that he is God’s battle axe and it relevant to the kingdom of God!

Being critized is a sign(in marketing palance!) that you are been noticed and making impact.

Thank you Pastor for living above all this1

34. Nkesi says:

Beautifully scripted response to nonsensical gossip mongerors. Keep doing the Lord’s work Pastor Chris and be encouraged knowing that many lives are being transformed, improved and healed. God bless you richly!

35. ELVIS says:

GO ON AND ON PASTOR’

36. Chijioke Precios Emeka says:

I have an insight into this issue.

It’s easy to understand the spirit and psychology behind the criticisms when you note that the critics are not Buddhists, Muslims or from other religions but CHRISTIANS, yes, preachers. They think they are protecting their ‘trade’. It has always been like this from the time of Jesus. Idolatrous Rome did not criticize Jesus. It was the Jewish establishment that fought him & plotted until they blackmailed Rome to sanction His crucifixion. The Jewish establishment was afraid of His rising profile & influence, not that He said or did any bad thing. Simple. As it was in the days of Jesus so it is in the days of Pastor Chris. Jesus warned that it will happen.

ENVY, UNHOLY COMPETITION, JEALOUSY & DESIRE TO PROTECT OWN ‘EMPIRE’ are some of the factors behind this type of persecution. Some of the critics secretly desire to see the same hand of God on Pastor Chris in their ministry. They even buy the tapes and books and digest secretly but won’t acknowledge openly. They allow the wrong spirit to control them. They FEAR that Pastor Chris’ rapid success and growth diminish them! It’s an unclean spirit. And they are Christans; and 90% of them ministers!

SOLUTION: Don’t dignify them with a response. Let’s rather talk about how to evangelize China, Japan, Saudi Arabia etc. There is much work to be done. To the Man of God and Jesus’ apostle to the world, Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Phd, : Pastor, have you seen in a soccer tournament, where a someone is tackling a person who is not in POSSESSION of the ball? Sir, they are tackling you because you have the ball, a coat of many colours; they can see it because they are Christians; not infidels only that they’ve allowed the wrong spirit in.

Carry on Sir! It’s upward and forward. As it was in the long battle between the Houses of Saul & David, they will reduce (by choice), while we increase, in the Name of Jesus Christ who sent you! Amen.

Chijioke Emeka, attorney, Lagos (LCC3)

37. dudlyn says:

PASTOR CHRIS YOU ARE THE KINGDOM PASTOR,CHOSEN AND SENT BY GOD TO THE NATIONS OF THE WORLD. I BELIEVE IN YOUR PERSON,MINISTRY, LIFE AND MESSAGES. YOUR ACCREDITATION IS DIVINE,AND ONLY PEOPLE WITH THE GOD KIND OF LIFE WILL UNDERSTAND YOUR MESSAGE, I HAVE NEVER KNOWN WHAT IT MEANS TO BE A CHILD OF GOD UNTIL THE DAY I HEARD YOU SPEAK TIMES WITHOUT NUMBER ON THE SUBJECT.
    YOUR PASSION FOR THE NATIONS IS LIKE NO OTHER IN OUR GENERATION WHO HAS MADE THE WORK OF GOD A LIVING FORCE IN THE LIVES OF MILLIONS ACROSS THE GLOBE.
    NO MATTER WHO STANDS CONTRARY TO YOUR MINISTRY,THEY ARE TOO LATE, LIKE WHAT PETER SAID TO THE (LEADERS/ELDERS) SO SAY I “DUDLYN S KEITA” FOR WHAT WE HAVE SEEN AND HEARD,WE CANT STOP BUT SPEAK WITHOUT DOUBT THAT YOUR MINISTRY IS A HEAVENLY ONE. ACTS 4:20
    YOUR MASSAGE HAS CAPTURED OUR MINDS AND WE HAVE PROVED IT TO BE DIVINE, SO LET THEM GET READY LIKE WE ARE BECAUSE THOSE WORDS OF YOURS FROM CHRIS RICHLY DWELLS IN US, AND JUST A MOMENT IN TIME THE WORLD WILL HEAR YOUR GOOD WORK IN US.
    I AM COMING TO MEET YOU AT THE TOP,THAT`S WHERE WE BELONG.

38. matilda says:

you have no idea how much u’ve blessed me through the word of God,thank you,thank you very much.

39. Ibrahim Sesay says:

Hello My dearest Man of God Pastor Chris. Pastor Chris since I came across you through one blessed night flipping channel after channel in our satellite TV with your teachings, Lord I’ve really been truely blessed by God. My life has completely changed in general. I even remembered when I firstly started watching and listening to Pastor’s Teachings and messages, I would stay up all night to watched & listen to Pastor Chris. I wasn’t aware of this at all. When I became born-again I believed in the year 2001, I never had the desire to seek God & His word until I came across Pastor Chris’ Messages & Teachings. I’ve came across and contacted alot of Men of God which were great, but nothing compared to my dearest Man of God Pastor Chris. Pastor Chris has tought me God’s word & how I to put God’s word in my life which I’ve really thank my God and have been doing since then. I was never tought with God’s word by the other men of God I came across except by Pastor Chris. Pastor Chris is tremendously fulled of God eternal Word and ANOINTING. I really thank God for bringing me across and in contact with this GREAT Man of God really. It has been only by God’s GRACE for delivering my soul out of inconsistence teaching out there. Through Pastor Chris Teachings & Messages I’ve been a WONDER & Vessel in my family, relatives, friends, and everyone else have been coming across and in contact with. Thank you Pastor Chris for what you’ve done in my life. God will continue to bless you more revelation knowledge. I love you my dearest Man of God!!!

40. Evelyn Sampson says:

Personally, I am not surprised at these unconstructive criticisms. Human beings of any period in history naturally finds it difficult to open up and learn from history - the past, for which reason we still struggle with issues which ought to have been resolved for long. Jesus was attacked in the same baseless manner by even those who were supposed to have known better. But today, it should not have been the case because Jesus already addressed that and there are enough biblical proofs to this. Unfortunately, such critics are blind to the truth. It is very hard for a person who has not been enlightened by the Holy Spirit to accept truth from the word. Such people still dispute the Lordship of Jesus! They are going to see greater manifestations of Jesus´power…

41. Aduba Francis says:

Thank you very much pastor chris for being a source blessing to me and my family.I have been so so inspired to greater heights since i came into this ministry.A lot of habits that were inherent in me i have totally stopped since i discovered that for you to really worship God you have to do it in truth and in spirit,and for its actualization you definitely have to drop these habits(eg smoking and drinking).Thanks again pastor and may God continue to increase that aunction that is in you.God bless you sir.

42. pastor china says:

It doesn’t make physical and spiritual sense what people are saying against Rev Chris Oyakhilome. I think like Pastor said they are wrongly reacting to the absence of signs,wonders and results in their ministries. The word of God works and produces results and it is clearly evident in d life and ministry of Rev Chris. Such critics are just sense-ruled folks and their christianity is highly questionable. Ride on Pastor Chris,am with u all the way. U have made my life beautiful with ur life and message. Thank u so much sir, I love u very much.

43. dapo fagbemi says:

Pastor, like u have consistently taught us to welcome challenges as they are meant for our promotion, kindly just see these meaningless rantings by insignificant individuals/group as necessary distractions which should not be reflected on for more than a moment of time. Rather, please Pastor think and reflect on countless numbers of individuals who are daily partaking of the priceless precious Word of God which you daily teach us relentlessly. I salute your depth of knowledge/teaching of the Word which has helped people like me go through trials of life strong enough to terminate one’s life and come out stronger and better prepared for life’s challenges. Pastor ‘they know not neither will they understand…’ But we have the mind of Christ and we have been made partakers of the divine nature and greater!! greater is He that’s in us than He that’s in them. Pastor, I love you so much. thank you Sir for giving my life a Godly meaning. My life is beautiful indeed by the great knowledge you have imparted into my spirit. thank you Sir.

44. dapo fagbemi says:

And again, it is worthy of note and mention too that such tabloids publishing such falsehood should know, be warned and take note of the fact that nobody can fight God. It is hard for them to kick against the pricks, says our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. The Lord jealously guards and protect His servants. In the Bible, the story of the people who rose in criticism against Prophet Moses is a case in point. Their end was terrible. God suffered not His children (Israelites) to suffer harms. Yea He rebuked Kings for their sakes saying touch not my anointed and do my prophets no harm. They (ungodly tabloids) need to know and be prepared for the reward of these falsehood they are fabricating. It will surely come, and shortly too. They need to know.

45. Kachi Dike says:

Dear Pastor Chris,i’ve learnd somuch frm u;in d area of my health,finance,job & everything generaly.I’m so confident about my future becos i was made to understand through your teaching that creation is resident in me.So Ignore the criticisms because they are only a medium through which you’re been advertised…I love u Pastor & will forever be grateful to u for heeding to God’s call.

46. Amina COMOROS ISLANDS says:

Through the words of the man of GOD Pastor Chris
    I have received total spiritual healing and gained the assurance is in me.I came from a Muslim background
    I had been listening preachers in different churches
    but the conduct of Christians at church had doubt my Faith
    the message I have received this month from Pastor Chris
    “it is about how many people pray for us or how powerful our prayer is, it is about our faith”
    I came to understand the spirit of God is in us and as Christians
    we will face persecutions as Jesus died to the Cross.
    I have watched people walked at the church to achieve blessings in this earth but it actually through trouble we build our faith
    I wish pastor Chris could come to Comoros islands to heal people who are naturally born with a godly heart but spiritually broken
    then we ll shall see those one who laugh at his teaching
    and healing ministry
    (Hosea 14:1-4

47. Sydney says:

Jesus was criticised ,Paul went through the same thing.This great man of God ,Pastor Chris is also being criticised because the message they carry is unique.We come to know that christianity is not a religion.Pastor ,are changing lives ,we have bold to speak about Jesus because of your teachings.The world have not seen anything yet,more will fallow.None of these things will move the man of God.Pastor Chris , i love dad ,thank.Every time I think about God is using you,I have tears of joy.Thank God I was born at this time , to witness the manifest power of the holy ghost in my days thorough the man of God Pastor Chris

48. michael aboagye (CEPS OFFICER-GHANA) says:

Oh boy, what a great moment for the whole truth be shared among men. Pastor Chris has been a real light in my christian life, upon listening to him severally I’ve come to know more of God’s Word and I might say a very BIG thankyou to Pas. Chris, wish you more of God’s blessings. THANKYOU.

49. I stand on Isaiah 54 vs 17: No weapan formed against Pastor Christ shall proper and every tongue that rises against him in judgement I condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, and Pastor Chris’s righteousness is of me. saith the Lord

50. Ejike Principality Nwuba says:

If they persecuted Jesus and crucified him for doing good, how much more his disciples.

Dear Pastor thank you for making Jesus beautiful, thank you for making the word of God simple and thank you for making living exciting.

The Hand of God is mighty upon you and no weapon formed against you shall prosper.

You are God-sent